Demonstrating Metal Separation
Explaining the concept of Magnetic Separation through words alone can often be challenging. The basic physics are simple. A magnetic field attracts magnetically susceptible particles. This then enables them to be separated from materials unaffected by a magnetic forces.
This magnetic separation technology in applied in industries as diverse as recycling to the production of baby food. There is a wide range of different designs, types and strengths of Magnetic Separator.
To help explain and demonstrate Magnetic Separation, we are continually adding to our video collection on YouTube.
Our videos demonstrate a wide range of Magnetic Separation equipment and Factory Magnet Solutions including:
- Magnetic Drum Separator
- Eddy Current Separator, including a Metal Separation Module installed in a UK plastic recycling operation
- What can your magnet pick up?
- Stainless Steel Separation with the HISC
- Magnetic Separation demonstrations at exhibitions
- Plate Magnets
- Tube Magnets
Factory Magnet Solutions
- Magnetic Sweepers
- Sheet Fanners
- An Introduction to Bunting Magnetics
- Bunting’s Customer Service
Manufacturing in Action
- Welding in 6 seconds
- Laser cutter in 6 seconds
Additional product and application details on all the Magnetic Separators and Factory Magnet Solutions can be found on our website.
For more information please contact our team on:
Phone: 01442 875081